Asana

4.5 Salary Satisfaction
3.8 Ability to Telecommute
3.7 Female Representation in Top Leadership
N/A Company Responsiveness

Comments

Asana is a fabulous place to work. The little details are what stick out to me the most, like the feminine supplies in the restroom or the way emotions are accepted but not in a detrimental, non sustainable way.

I do agree with a previous reviewer's comment about the need for more women in leadership roles especially at the executive level. However, overall there are many women with decision making power that are both supported and respected by their peers.

Asana is an incredibly mindful, open place to work where every acts and interacts as a company of peers. I find the environment very welcoming and community-oriented and admire Asana's commitment to its employees, from flexible hours to three healthy meals a day to on-site yoga and meditation.

I work in a very well supported environment here at Asana. While we don't currently have many women in executive roles, I feel like its a matter of time as the current women within mid-level climb up the ranks to snag those spots and start representing. I'm already seeing this happen and am eager to be here to witness our progress. I feel encouraged to speak my mind, supported to soundboard my thoughts and in very good company as my female colleagues are all such smart, driven women. Otherwise, as far as perks, benefits, etc go, I feel like we're at the top of our industry in how well taken care of we are as employees.

While I was never pregnant or a mother during my time there, I can't comment on the maternity leave side of things but Asana was the most open and enjoyable work environment I had ever been in and would highly recommend it as a great company to work for.

Anonymous Rater

Build great things, together.

Asana's mission is to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly.

By building software that makes working together easier, we can help every team achieve their most ambitious goals. It's our chance to accelerate human progress.

We’re off to a great start—fast-growing companies like Uber and Pinterest already run on Asana. But we’re not stopping there. We have a considerable mission and an even bigger opportunity: to change the way teams work together.

This information is provided by Asana

• Unlimited paid time off
  • Occasional remote work available

• Executive and life coaching for all employees

• Women's affiliate group
  • Diversity council

• 12 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 12 weeks fully paid adoptive leave

• Dedicated lactation facilities

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling
  • Yoga and/or meditation
  • Nourishing breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily
  • On-site yoga
  • Free gym membership
  • Ergonomic evaluations and customized workstations

• Frequent social activities
  • Game room
  • Pet-friendly office
  • Company retreats
  • Subsidized food
  • Nap room
  • Mother's room
  • Snacks and beverages
  • Soup, salad, and sandwich bar open all day
  • Yoga studio

Asana has no jobs listed at this time.