Armstrong Flooring, Inc logo

Armstrong Flooring, Inc

2.8 | Lancaster, PA | Building Materials | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Armstrong Flooring, Inc are based on 188 ratings from 13 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Armstrong Flooring, Inc. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Armstrong Flooring, Inc:
From Armstrong Flooring, Inc:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Armstrong Flooring, Inc. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Armstrong Flooring, Inc logo

About Armstrong Flooring, Inc

We are Armstrong Flooring—a community of people who encourage innovation, creativity and collaboration. We check egos at the door, tackle problems head on, and roll up our sleeves to get things done. We value strong relationships, respect different perspectives and depend on each other to make things happen. We promote an informal, business casual environment that inspires fresh thinking. We work hard, pride ourselves on safety, and have fun together while creating solutions. We draw on our heritage to design our future.

Discover your full potential, share your voice, and create a career that can take you in new and exciting directions.

Let’s reinvent flooring, together.

This information is provided by Armstrong Flooring, Inc

• Tuition reimbursement

• Women's affiliate group

• Dedicated lactation facilities

Jobs at Armstrong Flooring, Inc

Armstrong Flooring, Inc has no jobs listed at this time.

Armstrong Flooring, Inc is a building materials company headquartered in the Lancaster, PA area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Armstrong Flooring, Inc has a 2.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 188 ratings from 13 current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Armstrong Flooring, Inc and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.