Armstrong Flooring, Inc

2.3
2.2
2.0
2.0

Comments

When I think about my 10+ year career at Armstrong Flooring, there are two major components: the career growth opportunities and flexibility I’ve been given when I chose to turn my focus towards family.

In all of the 6 positions that I’ve held during my career at the company, I’ve been given incredible growth and development opportunities that have exceeded my expectations. I have traveled across North America, Europe and Asia on work assignments, enjoying every second of it.

When my life took an unexpected turn as got married and had my first child, Armstrong Flooring went above my expectations by creating a part-time position for me to accommodate my desire to have a better work-life balance. When I was ready to come back full-time, they were flexible with me to change my role back into a full-time job.

I never thought I’d be with a company for so long but I’ve been continuously challenged and given flexibility when I’ve needed it. I’ve never had a need to look anywhere else for well-rounded career fulfillment.

We are Armstrong Flooring—a community of people who encourage innovation, creativity and collaboration. We check egos at the door, tackle problems head on, and roll up our sleeves to get things done. We value strong relationships, respect different perspectives and depend on each other to make things happen. We promote an informal, business casual environment that inspires fresh thinking. We work hard, pride ourselves on safety, and have fun together while creating solutions. We draw on our heritage to design our future.

Discover your full potential, share your voice, and create a career that can take you in new and exciting directions.

Let’s reinvent flooring, together.

This information is provided by Armstrong Flooring, Inc

• Tuition reimbursement

• Women's affiliate group

• Dedicated lactation facilities

Armstrong Flooring, Inc has no jobs listed at this time.