Arkansas Tech University

2.7 | Russellville, AR | Higher Education | 501 to 1000 Employees

Company scores for Arkansas Tech University are based on 70 ratings from 7 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Arkansas Tech University. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Arkansas Tech University:
From Arkansas Tech University:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Arkansas Tech University. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Arkansas Tech University Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Arkansas Tech University?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Arkansas Tech University who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Arkansas Tech University

Arkansas Tech University has no jobs listed at this time.

Arkansas Tech University is a higher education company headquartered in the Russellville, AR area that employs 501 to 1000 people. Arkansas Tech University has a 2.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 70 ratings from 7 current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Arkansas Tech University and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.