Arkansas State University

3.1 | Jonesboro, AR | Higher Education | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Arkansas State University are based on 111 ratings from 8 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Arkansas State University. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Arkansas State University:
From Arkansas State University:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Arkansas State University. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Arkansas State University Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Arkansas State University?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Arkansas State University who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Arkansas State University

Arkansas State University has no jobs listed at this time.

Arkansas State University is a higher education company headquartered in the Jonesboro, AR area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Arkansas State University has a 3.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 111 ratings from 8 current or former employees. 4 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Arkansas State University and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.