Arkadium logo

Arkadium

4.5 | New York City, NY | Internet | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Arkadium are based on 108 ratings from 7 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Arkadium. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Arkadium:
From Arkadium:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Arkadium. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Arkadium logo

We're the creators behind the world's most played games.

At Arkadium our purpose is to have fun while creating fun - and that’s exactly what we’ve been doing for 20 years.

We’re the creators behind the world’s most-played games. From the Solitaire that came on your Windows machine, to hundreds of other games you’ve come to know and love - you can find our games on Arkadium.com, iOS, Android, and lots of other big sites worldwide.

As a proud Evergreen business our values of Fierce Drive, Positive Energy and Living Full Lives are the driving force behind how we run and the choices we make.

We’re privately held (aka stable and reasonable about growth), founder-led (aka passionate about our craft) and we consistently rank as a “Best Place to Work” (aka not your typical games company).

Interested in becoming an Arkadian?  We’d love to hear from you.

Percent of the company made up of women, provided by Arkadium

Executive

Jobs at Arkadium

Arkadium has no jobs listed at this time.

Arkadium is an internet company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 51 to 200 employees. Arkadium has a 4.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 108 ratings from 7 employees. 5 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Arkadium and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.