Arkadium logo

Arkadium

4.5 | New York City, NY | Internet | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Arkadium are based on 108 ratings from 7 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Arkadium. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Arkadium:
From Arkadium:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Arkadium. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Arkadium logo

We create interactive content that delights, excites and drives our partners toward their goals.

At Arkadium, our unique combination of professionals builds games and other sorts of engaging, visual creations. Trying to create the next great online game? That’s what we do. Interested in visualizing LeBron James’ performance over his last 10 games? You can do that here, too.

With offices in New York City and Russia, we employ an approach to business that emphasizes positivity and efficiency in equal parts. Our founders, Jessica Rovello and Kenny Rosenblatt, have led the company for nearly 20 years with an entrepreneurial mindset that trickles down to all facets of our offices. Arkadium has been recognized as a top-rated workplace – both locally and nationally – by Crain’s, Inc, Forbes, Digiday, Ad Age and others.

As a company that sells fun, we think it’s important to have fun. Our core values – fierce drive, positive energy and living a full life – are the motivation behind everything we do. We’re innovative, dynamic and dedicated to reinventing digital content – while never losing sight of those values.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Arkadium

Executive

Jobs at Arkadium

Arkadium has no jobs listed at this time.

Arkadium is an internet company headquartered in the New York City, NY area that employs 51 to 200 people. Arkadium has a 4.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 108 ratings from 7 current or former employees. 5 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Arkadium and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.