Ardex Americas logo

Ardex Americas

Unrated | Aliquippa, PA | Building Materials | 201 to 500 Employees

Ratings

Share your insights about what it's like for women working at Ardex Americas.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Ardex Americas. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Ardex Americas:
From Ardex Americas:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Ardex Americas. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Ardex Americas logo

ARDEX Americas

ARDEX Americas (www.ArdexAmericas.com), is a Global industry leader in the manufacturing and development of high-performance specialty building materials.

Our continued success and reputation as an industry leader, is driven by a growth mindset culture, where innovation, collaboration, idea sharing, and empowering our people, is encouraged at all levels and job functions across the organization.

Our people benefit from a diverse work environment, competitive compensation, great benefits – and flexible work options that help support a work/life balance.  With an emphasis on developing our people, ARDEX Americas is the recipient of PHRA’s Innovative People Practices Award for Learning and

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Ardex Americas

Jobs at Ardex Americas

Ardex Americas has no jobs listed at this time.

Ardex Americas is a building materials company headquartered in the Aliquippa, PA area that employs 201 to 500 people. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Ardex Americas and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.