Architect of the Capitol

2.5 | Washington, D.C. | Government Administration | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Architect of the Capitol are based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Architect of the Capitol. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Architect of the Capitol:
From Architect of the Capitol:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Architect of the Capitol. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Architect of the Capitol Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Architect of the Capitol?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Architect of the Capitol who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Architect of the Capitol

Architect of the Capitol has no jobs listed at this time.

Architect of the Capitol is a government administration company headquartered in the Washington, D.C. area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Architect of the Capitol has a 2.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Architect of the Capitol and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.