Aquicore logo

Aquicore

4.2 | Washington, D.C. | Information Technology and Services | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Aquicore are based on 45 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Aquicore. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Aquicore:
From Aquicore:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Aquicore. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Aquicore logo

Creating global impact by helping our clients connect to and understand their physical world.

Aquicore is an intelligent buildings startup that’s helping the real estate world minimize its environmental impact. We use proprietary hardware and software to provide a high-resolution view into the use and impact of resources in commercial buildings. Buildings in the U.S. are responsible for almost 40 percent of our carbon emissions; we’re working to create a sustainable business model that will change the way the industry operates. Aquicore is expanding into new territory and we’re excited to bring on talented people who will help get us there.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Aquicore

This information is provided by Aquicore

• Unlimited paid time off
  • Unlimited sick leave
  • Occasional remote work available
  • Aquicore offers unlimited PTO and sick leave. We understand that life happens, so we also offer a flexible work from home policy!

• Aquicore offers access to several in-house and outside resources when it comes to professional development. From day one, your manager, CEO and talent team are committed to making sure you see your path at Aquicore.
  • We offer two weeks of robust Aquicore-specific training which provides crash courses on how we sell, our product and who we are. Beyond that, each team has their own targeted training plan with quarterly reviews, frequent retrospectives and check-ins.

• Women's affiliate group
  • We have a fantastic Ladies of AQ group that meets monthly and holds social and professional development events.

• 2 weeks fully paid paternity leave

• Subsidized food
  • -AQ munchies every Monday and Wednesday
  • -Monthly team happy hour
  • -Office keg
  • -Cold brew coffee on tap
  • -Snacks
  • - Yearly company off-site retreat

Jobs at Aquicore

Aquicore has no jobs listed at this time.

Aquicore is an information technology and services company headquartered in the Washington, D.C. area that employs 11 to 50 people. Aquicore has a 4.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 45 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Aquicore and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.