Appsential logo

Appsential

3.3 | Germantown, MD | Information Technology and Services | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Appsential are based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Appsential. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Appsential:
From Appsential:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Appsential. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Appsential logo

Appsential: People, Performance, Results

Appsential is a customer focused management and IT solutions small business – delivering process driven, repeatable solutions. Appsential supports all key mission critical business systems at the Department of Energy (DOE) including Oracle: Federal Financials (EBS), Web Center Suite, Fusion, Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse, as well as Primavera P6 and Portfolio Management. We also provide Oracle Federal Financials, Procurement, Asset Management, Project Accounting, and OBIEE Subject Matter Expertise in support of the Department of Interior's Interior Business Center (DOI IBC) Shared Services Implementation of the Department of Homeland Security.

As a professional services firm and partner to the Government, Appsential maintains highly educated solution experts with an average of 15 years in the industry – recognized as the best in their disciplines. Focused on four practice areas; Portfolio Management, Business Intelligence and Predictive Analytics, Federal Financial Management, and Contract and Grants Management, we have developed industry leading methodologies and capabilities as a CMMI Level 3 systems integrator for Commercial–Off-the-Shelf (COTS) solutions.

This information is provided by Appsential

• 15 paid time off days/year (average)
  • 7 sick leave days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available
  • Paid Vacation time (separate from the paid sick time) varies between 80 hours and 160 hours. We offer a 50% carryover for unused time and it increases with years of continuous service.

• Tuition reimbursement

• 6 weeks partially paid maternity leave
  • 6 weeks unpaid maternity leave
  • 2 weeks partially paid paternity leave
  • 6 weeks partially paid adoptive leave
  • Appsential is very understanding and flexible to the needs of a new parent. We are willing to work with the employee for time off needs. We pride ourselves in making this a case by case accommodation.

• Gym membership subsidy
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Yoga and/or meditation

• Occasional social activities

Jobs at Appsential

Appsential has no jobs listed at this time.

Appsential is an information technology and services company headquartered in the Germantown, MD area that employs 51 to 200 people. Appsential has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Appsential and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.