App Academy logo

App Academy

2.1 | San Francisco, CA | Education Management | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for App Academy are based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at App Academy. Your review can help other women find great companies.

App Academy logo

App Academy is building world-class training programs that help students from all backgrounds transition into careers in tech.

Our core offering is a 12-week immersive coding and job search program that trains full-stack web developers. In 2017, we were named one of the top coding bootcamps in the world. We have been profiled in The Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Bloomberg as a driving force behind the changing face of tech education in America.

Our unique model — we defer tuition until our students graduate and secure jobs afterwards — aligns us with the success of our students. Join us on our mission to empower people to transform their lives.

This information is provided by App Academy

• Pet-friendly office
  • Subsidized food

Jobs at App Academy

Full-time | San Francisco, CA
App Academy is an education management company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area that employs 51 to 200 people. App Academy has a 2.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like App Academy and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.