App Academy

2.1 | San Francisco, CA | Education Management | 51 to 200 Employees

Scores for App Academy are based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of participants To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

Tell us in your own words what it's like for women working at App Academy.

App Academy is building world-class training programs that help students from all backgrounds transition into careers in tech.

Our core offering is a 12-week immersive coding and job search program that trains full-stack web developers. In 2017, we were named one of the top coding bootcamps in the world. We have been profiled in The Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Bloomberg as a driving force behind the changing face of tech education in America.

Our unique model — we defer tuition until our students graduate and secure jobs afterwards — aligns us with the success of our students. Join us on our mission to empower people to transform their lives.

This information is provided by App Academy