APL Logistics

3.1 | Singapore | Logistics and Supply Chain | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for APL Logistics are based on 152 ratings from 10 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at APL Logistics. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From APL Logistics:
From APL Logistics:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at APL Logistics. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The APL Logistics Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for APL Logistics?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at APL Logistics who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at APL Logistics

APL Logistics has no jobs listed at this time.

APL Logistics is a logistics and supply chain company headquartered in the Singapore area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. APL Logistics has a 3.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 152 ratings from 10 current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like APL Logistics and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.