API Technologies Corp

1.6 | Marlborough, MA | Defense & Space | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for API Technologies Corp are based on 28 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at API Technologies Corp. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From API Technologies Corp:
From API Technologies Corp:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at API Technologies Corp. Your review can help other women find great companies.

About API Technologies Corp

This page has been claimed, but no information has been added.

Jobs at API Technologies Corp

API Technologies Corp has no jobs listed at this time.

API Technologies Corp is a defense & space company headquartered in the Marlborough, MA area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. API Technologies Corp has a 1.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 28 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like API Technologies Corp and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.