Ann Taylor

3.1 | Westerville, OH | Retail | 501 to 1000 Employees

Company scores for Ann Taylor are based on 523 ratings from 38 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Ann Taylor. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Ann Taylor:
From Ann Taylor:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Ann Taylor. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Ann Taylor Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Ann Taylor?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Ann Taylor who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Ann Taylor

Ann Taylor has no jobs listed at this time.

Ann Taylor is a retail company headquartered in the Westerville, OH area that employs 501 to 1000 people. Ann Taylor has a 3.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 523 ratings from 38 current or former employees. 7 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Ann Taylor and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.