ANN INC. (parent company of Ann Taylor, LOFT & Lou & Grey)

Scores based on 1,425 ratings from 104 participants

Comments

I love it! I love the clothes and the environment, especially in a company where women make up the majority of the staff all the way from sales associates to CEO's

A culture of supporting women and development.

This company does not appreciate what their sales people do to sell their products.

The hours were flexible but the pay wasn’t the greatest. I liked my coworkers and had fun working at the location. I didn’t like that you couldn’t be full time and there were no benefits. The only benefit was the discount and it was 50 off and sometimes 70 percent off.

I’m a sales associate in Boca Raton, and have been there for just over a year. I absolutely love it! I love my coworkers, the product, what the company stands for, and I love providing our clients with a positive experience!

Work in HR or Recruiting for ANN INC. (parent company of Ann Taylor, LOFT & Lou & Grey)?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at ANN INC. (parent company of Ann Taylor, LOFT & Lou & Grey) who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

ANN INC. (parent company of Ann Taylor, LOFT & Lou & Grey) has no jobs listed at this time.