ANN INC. (parent company of Ann Taylor, LOFT & Lou & Grey)

3.2 | New York City, NY | Retail | 5001 to 10000 Employees

InHerSight Ratings

Scores for ANN INC. (parent company of Ann Taylor, LOFT & Lou & Grey) are based on 1,803 ratings from 133 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for ANN INC. (parent company of Ann Taylor, LOFT & Lou & Grey)

This was a good job to get me through college. With nominal raises, I wouldn’t say it’s the best job long term, but it was fun! I made forever friends there, and worked there for a year and a half.

Couldn’t stand one of the managers, terrible hours, awful pay

This company only will get you somewhere if you’re willing to sip the koolaid. They have no work life balance and only care about pushing their (awful) credit card. Also very poor planning from this company- constantly changing things last minute.

Great company as long as you work for the right manager. Has great policies to leverage, although retail is dying and job security is always volatile

I love it! I love the clothes and the environment, especially in a company where women make up the majority of the staff all the way from sales associates to CEO's

The ANN INC. (parent company of Ann Taylor, LOFT & Lou & Grey) Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for ANN INC. (parent company of Ann Taylor, LOFT & Lou & Grey)?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at ANN INC. (parent company of Ann Taylor, LOFT & Lou & Grey) who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at ANN INC. (parent company of Ann Taylor, LOFT & Lou & Grey)

ANN INC. (parent company of Ann Taylor, LOFT & Lou & Grey) has no jobs listed at this time.

ANN INC. (parent company of Ann Taylor, LOFT & Lou & Grey) is a retail company headquartered in the New York City, NY area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. ANN INC. (parent company of Ann Taylor, LOFT & Lou & Grey) has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,803 ratings from 133 current or former employees. 16 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like ANN INC. (parent company of Ann Taylor, LOFT & Lou & Grey) and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.