Animal Legal Defense Fund

1.9 | Cotati, CA | Non-Profit Organization Management | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Animal Legal Defense Fund are based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Animal Legal Defense Fund. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Animal Legal Defense Fund:
From Animal Legal Defense Fund:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Animal Legal Defense Fund. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Animal Legal Defense Fund Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Animal Legal Defense Fund?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Animal Legal Defense Fund who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Animal Legal Defense Fund

Animal Legal Defense Fund has no jobs listed at this time.

Animal Legal Defense Fund is a non-profit organization management company headquartered in the Cotati, CA area that employs 11 to 50 people. Animal Legal Defense Fund has a 1.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Animal Legal Defense Fund and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.