Angle Technologies logo

Angle Technologies

Unrated | San Francisco, CA | Computer Software

Ratings

Share your insights about what it's like for women working at Angle Technologies.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Angle Technologies. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Angle Technologies:
From Angle Technologies:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Angle Technologies. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Angle Technologies logo

Angle is creating a world-building sandbox gaming engine built for VR!

At Angle, though we’re still in stealth mode, we recently raised an $8 million Series A round led by John Lilly at Greylock and Hemant Taneja at General Catalyst, who have been early lead investors in Instagram, Stripe, Snapchat, and many others. We're taking the long-term view on VR, and building a great team with an eye toward excellence. We have a friendly, fun office environment and would love to speak with you about joining us!

Jobs at Angle Technologies

Angle Technologies has no jobs listed at this time.

Angle Technologies is a computer software company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Angle Technologies and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.