Cafe Analog

1.7 | Copenhagen | Food & Beverages | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Cafe Analog are based on 23 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Cafe Analog. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Cafe Analog:
From Cafe Analog:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Cafe Analog. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Cafe Analog Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Cafe Analog?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Cafe Analog who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Cafe Analog

Cafe Analog has no jobs listed at this time.

Cafe Analog is a food & beverages company headquartered in the Copenhagen area that employs 51 to 200 people. Cafe Analog has a 1.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 23 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Cafe Analog and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.