AmTrust Financial

2.8 | New York City, NY | Insurance | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for AmTrust Financial are based on 578 ratings from 38 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at AmTrust Financial. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From AmTrust Financial:
From AmTrust Financial:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at AmTrust Financial. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Our team is dedicated to finding the right people for the right roles here at AmTrust. We look forward to meeting and speaking with you in the future!

Through acquisitions and organic growth, AmTrust Financial has grown to become a multinational property and casualty insurer specializing in coverage for small to mid-sized businesses. Our financial stability is based on a niche diversity with a focus on low-hazard risk.

Jobs at AmTrust Financial

AmTrust Financial has no jobs listed at this time.

AmTrust Financial is an insurance company headquartered in the New York City, NY area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. AmTrust Financial has a 2.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 578 ratings from 38 current or former employees. 6 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like AmTrust Financial and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.