AMPAC Fine Chemicals

2.2 | Rancho Cordova, CA | Chemicals | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for AMPAC Fine Chemicals are based on 79 ratings from 5 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at AMPAC Fine Chemicals. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From AMPAC Fine Chemicals:
From AMPAC Fine Chemicals:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at AMPAC Fine Chemicals. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The AMPAC Fine Chemicals Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for AMPAC Fine Chemicals?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at AMPAC Fine Chemicals who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at AMPAC Fine Chemicals

AMPAC Fine Chemicals has no jobs listed at this time.

AMPAC Fine Chemicals is a chemicals company headquartered in the Rancho Cordova, CA area that employs 201 to 500 people. AMPAC Fine Chemicals has a 2.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 79 ratings from 5 current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like AMPAC Fine Chemicals and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.