AMN Healthcare

3.5 | Staffing and Recruiting | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for AMN Healthcare are based on 411 ratings from 26 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at AMN Healthcare. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From AMN Healthcare:
From AMN Healthcare:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at AMN Healthcare. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The AMN Healthcare Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for AMN Healthcare?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at AMN Healthcare who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at AMN Healthcare

AMN Healthcare has no jobs listed at this time.

AMN Healthcare is a staffing and recruiting company that employs 1001 to 5000 people. AMN Healthcare has a 3.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 411 ratings from 26 current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like AMN Healthcare and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.