AMITA Health

2.8 | Elk Grove Village | Hospital & Health Care | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Scores for AMITA Health are based on 275 ratings from 19 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for AMITA Health

Horrendous HR support.
Unsupportive to women and mothers.
Workplace harassment toward working mothers is tolerated
Sub-standard benefits

Overall AMITA is a great company. Those that are seeking careers in the medical field would do well here. There are great opportunities to advance on the patient service side. The Corporate and HR sides are more of a challenge to gain advancement in regarding promotions.

Wonderful company to work for.

Male employees always get paid more. A guy who just started makes more than I do working there for a year!

The AMITA Health Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for AMITA Health?