Amino logo

Amino

4.1 | San Francisco, CA | Internet | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Amino are based on 40 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Amino. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Amino:
From Amino:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Amino. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Amino logo

About Amino

Amino aims to connect everyone to the best health care possible. Powered by a comprehensive database that includes nearly every practicing doctor in America and experiences from more than 188 million patients, Amino’s service empowers people to make confident decisions about where to get care. Using Amino, everyone can find experienced doctors, estimate health care costs, and book appointments — all for free. The company is based in San Francisco and is backed by Accel Partners, Charles River Ventures, Rock Health, and notable individual investors.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Amino

Executive

This information is provided by Amino

• Unlimited paid time off
  • Unlimited sick leave
  • Frequent remote work available
  • We help Aminos achieve work/life balance - with flexible hours, unlimited vacation time (and encouraged vacations!), and other perks, we support employees spending time away from work with family and friends.

• Tuition reimbursement

• 12 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 12 weeks fully paid adoptive leave
  • Our Maternity Leave is a minimum of 12 weeks. The total length is dependent on the the team member's physician recommendation. Our Paternity leave is 12 weeks. We do not track PTO and so if the the team member needs more time, we work with them to do it's best to accommodate.

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • We give our team members flexible schedules and the opportunity to work remotely as needed, to ensure they have the time they need to support their families.

• Subsidized healthy food
  • We have healthy, catered lunches everyday as well as free health snacks.

• Occasional social activities
  • Game room
  • Pet-friendly office
  • Company retreats
  • Subsidized food

Jobs at Amino

Amino has no jobs listed at this time.

Amino is an internet company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area that employs 11 to 50 people. Amino has a 4.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 40 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Amino and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.