Ameristar Casino

2.8 | Vicksburg, MS | Gambling & Casinos | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Ameristar Casino are based on 324 ratings from 24 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Ameristar Casino. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Ameristar Casino:
From Ameristar Casino:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Ameristar Casino. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Ameristar Casino Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Ameristar Casino?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Ameristar Casino who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Ameristar Casino

Ameristar Casino has no jobs listed at this time.

Ameristar Casino is a gambling & casinos company headquartered in the Vicksburg, MS area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Ameristar Casino has a 2.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 324 ratings from 24 current or former employees. 4 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Ameristar Casino and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.