AmeriPlanUSA logo

AmeriPlanUSA

5.0 | Plano, TX | Health, Wellness and Fitness | 501 to 1000 Employees

Company scores for AmeriPlanUSA are based on 14 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at AmeriPlanUSA. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From AmeriPlanUSA:
From AmeriPlanUSA:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at AmeriPlanUSA. Your review can help other women find great companies.

AmeriPlanUSA logo

Helping moms work at home for 26 years

Since 1992, AmeriPlan® USA has helped thousands of families make full time or part time incomes from home.

Our Promise: Make a difference in the lives of the people who work with us as well as in the lives of the customers we serve. Ameriplan® has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and we've been featured in Parent Magazine and on Good Morning America, among others. We offer weekly pay, part time and full time work schedules, and a family health plan.

Jobs at AmeriPlanUSA

Full-time |
3 locations
  • Jonesboro, AR
  • Dallas, TX
  • San Francisco, CA
| Can work remote
AmeriPlanUSA is a health, wellness and fitness company headquartered in the Plano, TX area that employs 501 to 1000 people. AmeriPlanUSA has a 5.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 14 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like AmeriPlanUSA and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.