American Red Cross

2.1
2.0
2.0
1.9

Comments

Opportunities to advance in instruction are limited. Overall, it was a very feel-good job. My superiors were mostly great about communication however; there was quite a bit of turnover on the exempt employee side of things.

VERY poor company to work for.

Will work you 50 yo 60 hours but only salerary for 40

I would not recommend as an employer. Work / life balance is not remotely possible in my department. I would just be glad to not be treated like an indentured servant.

It is a wonderful place to work, not only because they work for such great cause, but because they value their people as well. My manager is one of the strongest and empowering leaders I have met in my life. She is always going to be a source of inspiration for me!

Work in HR or Recruiting for American Red Cross?