American Printing House for the Blind

2.8 | Louisville, KY | Printing | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for American Printing House for the Blind are based on 31 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at American Printing House for the Blind. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From American Printing House for the Blind:
From American Printing House for the Blind:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at American Printing House for the Blind. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The American Printing House for the Blind Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for American Printing House for the Blind?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at American Printing House for the Blind who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at American Printing House for the Blind

American Printing House for the Blind has no jobs listed at this time.

American Printing House for the Blind is a printing company headquartered in the Louisville, KY area that employs 201 to 500 people. American Printing House for the Blind has a 2.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 31 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like American Printing House for the Blind and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.