American Paper & Twine logo

American Paper & Twine

5.0 | Nashville, TN | Wholesale | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for American Paper & Twine are based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at American Paper & Twine. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From American Paper & Twine:
From American Paper & Twine:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at American Paper & Twine. Your review can help other women find great companies.

American Paper & Twine logo

It's twine time.

Nearly a century ago, Nathan Doochin and Milton Lockenbach found opportunity in the expanding Nashville wholesale market with one truck, a big idea and a singular focus on customer service. Today, American Paper & Twine continues to deliver on our founders’ commitment as the region's premier wholesale supplier and distributor of janitorial, packaging, disposable food service, safety and office products. We attribute our success to satisfied and loyal customers, dedicated employees, a superior work ethic and a level of service that has been faithfully passed down from generation to generation.

American Paper & Twine has more than 50 sales professionals and 30 customer service representatives that cover its distribution network, which encompasses the bulk of the Southeastern United States. With its corporate office in Nashville, Tennessee, American Paper & Twine's distribution network is supported with regional offices and distribution centers in Chattanooga, Memphis and Knoxville, TN; Muscle Shoals, AL; Little Rock, AR and Atlanta, GA.  Additionally, American Paper & Twine can handle distributions for national accounts through its membership in Network Services.

Percent of the company made up of women, provided by American Paper & Twine

Executive

This information is provided by American Paper & Twine

• 14 paid time off days/year (average)

• Nutrition and/or weight management counseling

• Pet-friendly office
  • Company retreats

Jobs at American Paper & Twine

Full-time | Nashville, TN
American Paper & Twine is a wholesale company headquartered in the Nashville, TN area with 201 to 500 employees. American Paper & Twine has a 5.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employee has left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like American Paper & Twine and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.