American Medical ID

2.0 | Houston, TX | Medical Devices | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for American Medical ID are based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

${IHSScore.average_score}
${ buttonText }: ${IHSScore.filtered.average_score}

${grouping.grouping_display}

${grouping.average_score}
${ buttonText }: ${grouping.filtered.average_score}
${score.category_display} We don't have sufficient data around the ${score.category_display} category for this company
${score.average_score} N/A
${ buttonText }: ${score.filtered.average_score}
COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${date_filtered_telecommute_score.average_score_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute
Choose ana ${filterType.text}
Raters on InHerSight tell us how satisfied they are with 18 different categories. Here's how we define some of these categories.
${score.category_display}

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at American Medical ID. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From American Medical ID:
${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From American Medical ID:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at American Medical ID. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The American Medical ID Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for American Medical ID?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at American Medical ID who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at American Medical ID

American Medical ID has no jobs listed at this time.

American Medical ID is a medical devices company headquartered in the Houston, TX area with 11 to 50 employees. American Medical ID has a 2.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. Employees have left 1 comment about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like American Medical ID and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.