American Medical Association

3.1 | Chicago, IL | Non-Profit Organization Management | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for American Medical Association are based on 203 ratings from 14 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at American Medical Association. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From American Medical Association:
From American Medical Association:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at American Medical Association. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The American Medical Association Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for American Medical Association?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at American Medical Association who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at American Medical Association

American Medical Association has no jobs listed at this time.

American Medical Association is a non-profit organization management company headquartered in the Chicago, IL area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. American Medical Association has a 3.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 203 ratings from 14 current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like American Medical Association and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.