American Greetings

3.0 | Cleveland, OH | Consumer Goods | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for American Greetings are based on 618 ratings from 44 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at American Greetings. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From American Greetings:
From American Greetings:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at American Greetings. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The American Greetings Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for American Greetings?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at American Greetings who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at American Greetings

American Greetings has no jobs listed at this time.

American Greetings is a consumer goods company headquartered in the Cleveland, OH area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. American Greetings has a 3.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 618 ratings from 44 current or former employees. 12 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like American Greetings and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.