American Freight Furniture and Mattress

1.7 | Delaware, OH | Furniture | 501 to 1000 Employees

Company scores for American Freight Furniture and Mattress are based on 165 ratings from 11 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at American Freight Furniture and Mattress. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From American Freight Furniture and Mattress:
From American Freight Furniture and Mattress:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at American Freight Furniture and Mattress. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The American Freight Furniture and Mattress Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for American Freight Furniture and Mattress?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at American Freight Furniture and Mattress who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at American Freight Furniture and Mattress

American Freight Furniture and Mattress has no jobs listed at this time.

American Freight Furniture and Mattress is a furniture company headquartered in the Delaware, OH area that employs 501 to 1000 people. American Freight Furniture and Mattress has a 1.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 165 ratings from 11 current or former employees. 5 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like American Freight Furniture and Mattress and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.