American Campus Communities logo

American Campus Communities

3.0 | Austin, TX | Real Estate | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for American Campus Communities are based on 405 ratings from 26 employees

COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${score.original_average_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at American Campus Communities. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From American Campus Communities:
From American Campus Communities:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at American Campus Communities. Your review can help other women find great companies.

American Campus Communities logo

You're going to love it here.®

American Campus Communities (ACC) is the nation’s largest developer, owner and manager of high-quality student housing communities.

Whether we’re creating a new development, upgrading an acquired community, or partnering with a university to develop or manage on-campus housing, our goal is the same: deliver the best possible experience for students – at every price point.

And it’s not just about great living spaces and great amenities. It’s about giving students the resources and environment they need to succeed, both academically and personally.

You're going to love it here.®

That’s not just a promise to our residents; it’s a promise to our employees as well. As passionate as we are about helping students succeed, we’re just as passionate about creating rewarding careers for our team members. Here you’ll find a hardworking, motivating culture with unlimited potential for contribution and growth. Our commitment to job training and our promote-from-within approach means your opportunities can be as vast as your ambition. American Campus is an equal opportunity employer.

This information is provided by American Campus Communities

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling

• Frequent social activities
  • Game room

Jobs at American Campus Communities

American Campus Communities has no jobs listed at this time.

American Campus Communities is a real estate company headquartered in the Austin, TX area with 1001 to 5000 employees. American Campus Communities has a 3.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 405 ratings from 26 employees. 7 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like American Campus Communities and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.