American Ambulance

2.4 | Hanford, CA | Hospital & Health Care | 501 to 1000 Employees

Company scores for American Ambulance are based on 80 ratings from 5 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at American Ambulance. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From American Ambulance:
From American Ambulance:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at American Ambulance. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The American Ambulance Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for American Ambulance?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at American Ambulance who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at American Ambulance

American Ambulance has no jobs listed at this time.

American Ambulance is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Hanford, CA area that employs 501 to 1000 people. American Ambulance has a 2.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 80 ratings from 5 current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like American Ambulance and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.