Amedisys Home Health and Hospice

2.6 | Baton Rouge, LA | Hospital & Health Care | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Amedisys Home Health and Hospice are based on 563 ratings from 38 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Amedisys Home Health and Hospice. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Amedisys Home Health and Hospice:
From Amedisys Home Health and Hospice:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Amedisys Home Health and Hospice. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Amedisys Home Health and Hospice Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Amedisys Home Health and Hospice?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Amedisys Home Health and Hospice who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Amedisys Home Health and Hospice

Amedisys Home Health and Hospice has no jobs listed at this time.

Amedisys Home Health and Hospice is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Baton Rouge, LA area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Amedisys Home Health and Hospice has a 2.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 563 ratings from 38 current or former employees. 9 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Amedisys Home Health and Hospice and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.