Amazing Lash Studio

2.5 | Health, Wellness and Fitness | 501 to 1000 Employees

Company scores for Amazing Lash Studio are based on 576 ratings from 43 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Amazing Lash Studio. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Amazing Lash Studio:
From Amazing Lash Studio:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Amazing Lash Studio. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Amazing Lash Studio Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Amazing Lash Studio?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Amazing Lash Studio who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Amazing Lash Studio

Amazing Lash Studio has no jobs listed at this time.

Amazing Lash Studio is a health, wellness and fitness company that employs 501 to 1000 people. Amazing Lash Studio has a 2.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 576 ratings from 43 current or former employees. 3 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Amazing Lash Studio and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.