AltSchool

3.0 | San Francisco, CA | Education Management | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for AltSchool are based on 46 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at AltSchool. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From AltSchool:
From AltSchool:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at AltSchool. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The AltSchool Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for AltSchool?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at AltSchool who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at AltSchool

AltSchool has no jobs listed at this time.

AltSchool is an education management company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area that employs 51 to 200 people. AltSchool has a 3.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 46 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like AltSchool and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.