Altria logo

Altria

3.2 | Richmond, VA | Consumer Goods | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Altria are based on 341 ratings from 23 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Altria. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Altria:
From Altria:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Altria. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Altria logo

​​​​​Altria's companies have a strong American heritage stretching back more than 180 years

Altria Group holds diversified positions across tobacco, alcohol and cannabis. Through our wholly-owned subsidiaries and strategic investments in other companies, we seek to provide category-leading choices to adult consumers, while returning maximum value to shareholders through dividends and growth.​
Our tobacco companies – which have been the undisputed market leaders in the U.S. tobacco industry for decades – include some of the most enduring names in American business: Philip Morris USA, the maker of Marlboro cigarettes, and U.S. Smokeless Tobacco, the maker of Copenhagen and Skoal. We also own John Middleton, manufacturer of Black & Mild cigars, and Nat Sherman, a super-premium cigarette and cigar business. And we have 35 percent ownership of JUUL Labs, Inc., the nation’s leading e-vapor company. ​

We are a FORTUNE 200 company, proud to call Richmond, Virginia our home. For 20 years, we've been guided by our Mission & Values. Our people and companies address tough industry issues, like reducing the health effects of tobacco use and preventing underage tobacco use. And we focus on strengthening the communities where we live and work.

We know that businesses that are great over the long term – like ours – must earn today's success while preparing for tomorrow's opportunities. And we are doing just that.​

Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled Welcome

Jobs at Altria

Altria has no jobs listed at this time.

Altria is a consumer goods company headquartered in the Richmond, VA area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Altria has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 341 ratings from 23 current or former employees. 7 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Altria and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.