Alstom

3.5 | Saint-Ouen, France | Railroad Manufacture | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Alstom are based on 136 ratings from 9 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Alstom. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Alstom:
From Alstom:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Alstom. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Alstom Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Alstom?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Alstom who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Alstom

Alstom has no jobs listed at this time.

Alstom is a railroad manufacture company headquartered in the Saint-Ouen, France area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Alstom has a 3.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 136 ratings from 9 current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Alstom and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.