Almac Group logo

Almac Group

2.6 | Singapore | Pharmaceuticals | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Almac Group are based on 144 ratings from 10 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Almac Group. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Almac Group:
From Almac Group:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Almac Group. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Almac Group logo

Partnering to Advance Human Health

Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organisation that has organically grown over 50 years now employing over 5,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our Global ... Read more

Mission: Our drive and passion for the values spoused by our Founder, and enshrined in the ethos of Almac, ensures that ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a strapline – it is our way of life.

Advancing human health requires exceptional people - your talent, experience and passion will be the perfect match. Together we make an exceptional difference to the health of countless patients all over the world ………and that is just the beginning.

Let’s be exceptional together

Jobs at Almac Group

Almac Group has no jobs listed at this time.

Almac Group is a pharmaceuticals company headquartered in the Singapore area with 1001 to 5000 employees. Almac Group has a 2.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 144 ratings from 10 employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Almac Group and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.