Alltech

2.3 | Nicholasville, KY | Biotechnology | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Alltech are based on 204 ratings from 14 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Alltech. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Alltech:
From Alltech:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Alltech. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Alltech Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Alltech?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Alltech who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Alltech

Alltech has no jobs listed at this time.

Alltech is a biotechnology company headquartered in the Nicholasville, KY area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Alltech has a 2.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 204 ratings from 14 current or former employees. 4 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Alltech and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.