Allen Press, Inc.

3.0 | Lawrence, KS | Printing | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Allen Press, Inc. are based on 48 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Allen Press, Inc.. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Allen Press, Inc.:
From Allen Press, Inc.:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Allen Press, Inc.. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Allen Press, Inc. Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Allen Press, Inc.?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Allen Press, Inc. who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Allen Press, Inc.

Allen Press, Inc. has no jobs listed at this time.

Allen Press, Inc. is a printing company headquartered in the Lawrence, KS area that employs 201 to 500 people. Allen Press, Inc. has a 3.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 48 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Allen Press, Inc. and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.