Allegheny Health Network

2.7 | Pittsburgh, PA | Hospital & Health Care | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Allegheny Health Network are based on 714 ratings from 48 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Allegheny Health Network. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Allegheny Health Network:
From Allegheny Health Network:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Allegheny Health Network. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Allegheny Health Network Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Allegheny Health Network?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Allegheny Health Network who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Allegheny Health Network

Allegheny Health Network has no jobs listed at this time.

Allegheny Health Network is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Pittsburgh, PA area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Allegheny Health Network has a 2.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 714 ratings from 48 current or former employees. 6 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Allegheny Health Network and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.