Alison Brod Public Relations

2.2 | New York City, NY | Public Relations and Communications | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Alison Brod Public Relations are based on 27 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Alison Brod Public Relations. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Alison Brod Public Relations:
From Alison Brod Public Relations:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Alison Brod Public Relations. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Alison Brod Public Relations Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Alison Brod Public Relations?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Alison Brod Public Relations who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Alison Brod Public Relations

Alison Brod Public Relations has no jobs listed at this time.

Alison Brod Public Relations is a public relations and communications company headquartered in the New York City, NY area that employs 11 to 50 people. Alison Brod Public Relations has a 2.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 27 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Alison Brod Public Relations and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.