Alexander High School

1.6 | Douglasville, GA | Music | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Alexander High School are based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Alexander High School. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Alexander High School:
From Alexander High School:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Alexander High School. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Alexander High School Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Alexander High School?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Alexander High School who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Alexander High School

Alexander High School has no jobs listed at this time.

Alexander High School is a music company headquartered in the Douglasville, GA area that employs 51 to 200 people. Alexander High School has a 1.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Alexander High School and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.