ALDI

2.0
2.0
1.9
1.6

Comments

There are very few women in the upper end of the company, the levels above district manager. Most store managers are white males, I cannot personally think of any who are not and I can only think of two store managers who are women. It has been my experience that most employees inside the stores, stocking and ringing are women, but they tend to move up the least.

Fast pace and room for growth

No work/ life balance. Horrible turnover rate. Employees aren’t valued enough, and at times aren’t treated like people.

Very very physical and hard work and almost everyone is a supervisor or leader or manger and they don't care about you as a worker at all. And they never tell you how many hours your going to work until you show up for work, sometimes 4hrs, 8hrs, even 11hrs.

Beyond retail. There's not a lot of staff,and they feel like family. I love the company I work for.
Fantastic benefits.

Work in HR or Recruiting for ALDI?