ALDI logo

ALDI

2.9 | Batavia, IL | Retail | 10000+ Employees

InHerSight Ratings

Scores for ALDI are based on 3,472 ratings from 232 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for ALDI

My experiences working with ALDI have varied greatly. The type of work environment depends on the manager. The company talks a good game but rarely follows through and the managers are pretty much allowed to run their stores how they see fit without fear of consequences. The pay and benefits are awesome but you are worked like a slave often without recognition.

Anonymous Rater

Honestly couldn't say more wonderful things about the hard-working team. Very fair treatment of employees and equal opportunities all around. If you don't want to work your butt off this is not the job/company for you.

A lot of manual labor not given enough employees to efficiently run a grocery store. No incentives or appreciation from higher management. A lot of words are spoken but never any action behind those words.

There are great advancement opportunities within Aldi, but has the worst work-life balance I have ever seen.

Worst company poor leadership

ALDI logo

Welcome to MORE.

As one of America’s favorite grocers, we believe in providing the best value and quality in everything we do. For our employees, that means industry-leading wages, a great work environment and terrific benefits. Join us.

Jobs at ALDI

ALDI has no jobs listed at this time.

ALDI is a retail company headquartered in the Batavia, IL area that employs 10000+ people. ALDI has a 2.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 3,472 ratings from 232 current or former employees. 49 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like ALDI and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.