ALDI

Scores based on 3,057 ratings from 204 participants

Comments

There are great advancement opportunities within Aldi, but has the worst work-life balance I have ever seen.

Worst company poor leadership

Store manager only promotes males, prefers to hire only males. Female employees are treated poorly and forced to work nights and weekends if full time. I was forced to part time because I had to get my daughter on the school bus, since I’m a single mom. I was told it was too much of a restriction for me to be a full time employee so they pushed me to part time. I do NOT recommend this job to single parents, or parents in general.

You will work too much.

Great company to work for as far as base pay and benefits. Each store differs as far as scheduling, coworkers, and work environment though. Some stores the work schedule is fair and doesn't push into personal life, other stores schedule crazy hours that allow for no consistency and make it hard to get enough sleep at night. You can move up fairly quickly but have to be willing to relocate once to store manager level. Base pay caps out in two years but is still way higher then other retailers and does reflect the wide variety of work you do on a daily basis.

Welcome to MORE.

As one of America’s favorite grocers, we believe in providing the best value and quality in everything we do. For our employees, that means industry-leading wages, a great work environment and terrific benefits. Join us.

ALDI has no jobs listed at this time.