Albany Law School

3.3 | Albany, NY | Higher Education | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Albany Law School are based on 44 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Albany Law School. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Albany Law School:
From Albany Law School:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Albany Law School. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Albany Law School Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Albany Law School?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Albany Law School who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Albany Law School

Albany Law School has no jobs listed at this time.

Albany Law School is a higher education company headquartered in the Albany, NY area that employs 51 to 200 people. Albany Law School has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 44 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Albany Law School and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.