Alaska State Legislature

2.5 | Juneau, AK | Government Administration | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Alaska State Legislature are based on 63 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Alaska State Legislature. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Alaska State Legislature:
From Alaska State Legislature:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Alaska State Legislature. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Alaska State Legislature Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Alaska State Legislature?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Alaska State Legislature who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Alaska State Legislature

Alaska State Legislature has no jobs listed at this time.

Alaska State Legislature is a government administration company headquartered in the Juneau, AK area that employs 201 to 500 people. Alaska State Legislature has a 2.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 63 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Alaska State Legislature and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.