Alaska Hooksetters Lodge

2.6 | Kenai, AK | 2 to 10 Employees

Company scores for Alaska Hooksetters Lodge are based on 11 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Alaska Hooksetters Lodge. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Alaska Hooksetters Lodge:
From Alaska Hooksetters Lodge:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Alaska Hooksetters Lodge. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Alaska Hooksetters Lodge Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Alaska Hooksetters Lodge?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Alaska Hooksetters Lodge who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Alaska Hooksetters Lodge

Alaska Hooksetters Lodge has no jobs listed at this time.

Alaska Hooksetters Lodge is a company headquartered in the Kenai, AK area that employs 2 to 10 people. Alaska Hooksetters Lodge has a 2.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 11 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Alaska Hooksetters Lodge and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.