AK Child & Family

2.3 | Anchorage, AK | Mental Health Care | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for AK Child & Family are based on 48 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at AK Child & Family. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From AK Child & Family:
From AK Child & Family:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at AK Child & Family. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The AK Child & Family Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for AK Child & Family?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at AK Child & Family who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at AK Child & Family

AK Child & Family has no jobs listed at this time.

AK Child & Family is a mental health care company headquartered in the Anchorage, AK area that employs 201 to 500 people. AK Child & Family has a 2.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 48 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like AK Child & Family and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.