Air and Marine Operations logo

Air and Marine Operations

Unrated | Washington, D.C. | Law Enforcement

Ratings

Share your insights about what it's like for women working at Air and Marine Operations.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Air and Marine Operations. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Air and Marine Operations:
From Air and Marine Operations:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Air and Marine Operations. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Air and Marine Operations logo

GUARDIANS OF OUR NATION’S BORDERS.

Air and Marine Operations is the world's largest civilian aviation and maritime law enforcement organization. We secure our nation’s borders by interdicting unlawful people and cargo approaching U.S. borders.

AMO performs a unique role in securing our air and maritime environment, at the border and beyond. With approximately 1,800 federal agents and mission support personnel, 240 aircraft, and 300 marine vessels operating throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands.

We are a highly-skilled, select group and provide great career opportunities for transitioning veterans and college graduates with aviation and marine degrees.

Jobs at Air and Marine Operations

Air and Marine Operations has no jobs listed at this time.

Air and Marine Operations is a law enforcement company headquartered in the Washington, D.C. area. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Air and Marine Operations and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.